There is no ‘one size fits all’ brow look. Your eyebrows are determined by the shape of your face. Do not be afraid to talk to Salina about the look you want and what may be the most appealing brow to best define your face. What brow look is right for your face?
1) Oval Face: You can enjoy the benefits of most brow shapes. An evenly balanced and groomed brow is ideal, but subtle arch is nothing to shy away from for this particular face shape.
2) Square Face: Your face boasts many alluring angles, so you may not want to overdo it by adding even more defined angles with your brow. Go soft with a nicely rounded brow. This will keep all of your face’s features appealing to your onlookers.
3) Round Face: You can play with a nice high arch to help define the features of your face. Be bold! Few faces have this luxury, so take advantage of the full high-arch and wear it well.
4) Heart-shape face: You want your brows to define your delicate jawline. Play with a well-defined arch, but make sure not to go too thin. Fuller brows are actually your best friend. Focus on keeping them well groomed, but not over tweezed.
5) Elongated Face: You enjoy elongated features that add great characteristics to your face. Instead of opting for a high arch, go for a subtle brow that extends long rather than high. Be sure not to extend farther than the corner of your eye. This will maintain balance for your facial features.
This is just a few examples! Having a thorough consult, discussing desired looks and taking a conservative approach is the best advice Salina can give you or anyone else considering new eyebrows!