1. Avoid alcohol 2 days prior to your appointment! A glass of wine or 1 drink won’t kill you, but alcohol thins the blood, if your blood is thinned to much, you will push 90% of the pigment we implant out! AKA you’re wasting your money! Plan to party it up AFTER your appointment!
2. Brow Hair: first and foremost, DO NOT shave your brows! Salina tries to keep every hair possible that fits within your new brow shape! At your appointment, Salina will be cleaning up your brows if needed! If you prefer to come in with your brows already cleaned up, you can!
3. Avoid heavy sun or tanning bed exposure! If you come in with skin that is burnt or recovering from a burn, we will not be able to work on you until it’s healed!
4. Aftercare: Salina provides you with thorough instructions and everything you need EXCEPT antibacterial soap and recommended lotion (brow clients only) link below has a few examples of recommended soaps and lotions! If you need to buy a lotion, buy a very small bottle, a travel size bottle is perfect! You will need to have it on you throughout the first week!
5. Medications: you will be providing Salina with a list of medications that you currently take, this includes skin products from an esthetician, dermatologist and/or products you can access from other countries.
6. Rest and Stress: come in well rested and as de-stressed as possible! Lack of sleep and stress can lower your pain receptors meaning numbing may not work as well as you would like!
7. Paperwork: you will have paperwork to fill out. You can arrive a few minutes early if you would like or you can print out the paperwork and fill it out in advance! The link is below!
8. Any additional questions, reach out to Salina! She’s had her brows done multiple times over an 18 year span and she can provide you with more insight and info if needed! 520-437-2944!
4/21/2021 08:16:47 pm
Verry thoughtful blog
12/26/2022 09:41:40 pm
It's great that you mentioned avoiding prolonged sun or tanning bed exposure. My daughter wants to enroll in the training program for permanent makeup. I'll advise her to keep out of the sun and get her skin ready for the training session.
Leave a Reply.